Assembly Integration and Verification Lead
Our client is recruiting an experienced and motivated Spacecraft Assembly, Integration, and Verification (AIV) Lead, for a senior position at their facility in UK. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing company. This senior role will allow the right candidate to shape solutions for our missions and to develop the team capable of delivering them.
- Lead delivery of Spacecraft/Mission level Assembly, Integration, and Verification (AIV) activities, including ownership of all related technical and managerial aspects.
- Work within matrixed project teams, contributing to parallel missions of UK and international nature.
- Perform AIV related knowledge transfer activities between the company’s geographical locations.
- Create and maintain satellite AIV procedures, plans, workflows, and schedules in accordance with technical and programmatic requirements.
- Contribute to bid related activities, including generation of (and subsequent delivery against) AIV related cost and schedule budgets.
- Provide experienced AIV related guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in relevant engineering or science discipline.
- 5+ years of commercial experience delivering spacecraft or mission level AIV activities across a range of mission types.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of spacecraft/mission AIV process, ideally with an established delivery record across several manufacturers.
- Deep technical knowledge/understanding of AIV planning, processes, GSE (mechanical & electrical) set-up and operation, and verification activities (including subsystem, system, and environmental level testing).
- Proactive and self-managing, able to plan and effectively lead areas of responsibility whilst contributing collaboratively within a close-knit team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally, experience interacting with international teams.
- Well organized, flexible working approach, ability to adapt to change.
- Understanding of both traditional and ‘new space’ mission approaches.
- Awareness of ECSS standards in system engineering, testing and verification.
- Experience with scripting languages and automated testing tools.
Please apply NOW for more information!