Contract Structures Systems Engineer
|Job Category||Mechanical Engineering|
Prepare technical files for bids in structures for space industry applications.
Based on technical specifications established by the customers, you are in charge of:
- Shaping the product development processes
- Designing the Structure
- Building 3D preliminary Catia models
- Writing the technical documentation associated therewith
- Providing inputs for quotations
You work together with stress engineers, a program manager and sales engineers.
- Master’s degree in mechanics and/or aeronautic.
- 5 years’ experience in the space industry
- You have already designed spacecrafts and/or instrument structures
- Creative, rigorous and organized.
- Proficient with CATIA V5
- Fluent in English, written and spoken FOR our satellites and launchers projects
3 Month contract initially with possible extenions based Europe.
Please apply NOW for more information!