Human Resources Manager (Oxfordshire, UK)
My client is an exciting space company and they are currently hiring a part-time Human Resources Manager to work at their offices in Oxfordshire. This is a permanent position working 18.75 hours per week.
Recruitment and Staffing
- Develop and execute the recruiting plan for the UK company, including:
- Maintain hiring needs by conducting regular consultations with Managers.
- Work with managers to create job descriptions.
- Create metrics for the recruiting and hiring process.
- Lead and create the recruiting and interview plan for open positions.
- Coordinate and release Offer Letter and Contract.
- Manage and contract with recruitment agencies and job portals.
- Engage with HR Manager at group level to align recruitment process and strategy.
- Lead orientation for new staff including information on company mission, vision, values, and culture.
Develop and maintain relevant training materials.
- Assist staff with the identification of work-related goals.
- Assist with employee evaluation.
- Implement policies and guidelines in the employee handbook and as necessary by regulated law.
- Improve productivity, ongoing development by survey, feedback and Consultation.
- Foster strong internal communication through company events and activities.
- Conduct necessary interviews/feedback sessions for people management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and or relevant field.
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resource Management.
- Experience in recruitment & staffing, salary negotiation, people management and HR benefits.
- Knowledge of various employment laws and practices, particularly in the UK.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work and deal with confidential information.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to gather and analyse information skillfully.
- Team management experience.
- Experience working in/with Global team.
- MS Office proficiency.