Product Assurance Engineer
|Job Category||Product / Quality Assurance Engineering|
Our client is seeking to employ an experienced and motivated Product Assurance Engineer. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly growing space company.
- Undertake General Product Assurance and Quality Assurance related tasks and activities
- Provide Product and Quality Assurance related support to projects
- Contribute to the generation and maintenance of a Quality Management Systems, Policies and Processes, in coordination with PA and QA staff across all sites
- Liaise with Customers’ PA and QA representatives as required
- Support Supplier and Subcontractor related PA and QA activities, including assessment of supplier approaches, policies and processes, audit, and support to ongoing supplier management activities in areas of PA and QA
- Generate Product Assurance Plans for projects, and implement them in cooperation with the Project Managers and Project Teams
- Observe on site including suppliers’ sites manufacturing and testing.
- Check and maintain quality control data and records collected during PA/QA management activities.
- 5 years of experience in Product Assurance and /or Quality Assurance, preferably in Space or Aerospace Sectors.
- Management and technical skills of high quality and reliability system products.
- Organizational and schedule management skills.
- Flexibility to adapt with changes in plans and schedules.
- Experience in overseas project/s in the aerospace field.
- Qualification of QMS Internal Auditor or experience as a third-party reviewer.
Please apply NOW for more information!