Composite Materials Engineer
Our client designs and manufactures innovative mechanical and electromechanical equipment for the space industry and we are recruiting a Composite Materials Engineer to join their international team.
- Manage R&D composites projects including sticking methods.
- Support problems solving and composites productions continuous improvement.
- Technological watch on materials and process evolution.
- Implement with the methods team the control tools and pilot the production processes.
- Provide input for the design manual with good practices and feasibility limits.
- Standardize the means of production.
Required experience and education:
- A Master’s degree in materials science.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in composite manufacturing technologies.
- Good knowledge of prerequisite of space and composites materials, sticking methods, assembly technics.
- Strong communication skills and editing capability for the formalization of processes.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You ideally speak and write French as a common working language.
What we offer:
- Long track record of steady growth, every day new projects and great challenges.
- Dynamic international working environment.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and innovation mindset encouraged.
- A stable company with long-term strategic development.
- Friendly atmosphere and teamwork.
- Modern, professional, bright and spacious premises.
- Intra and inter-company events.
Please apply NOW for more information!