Java Backend Software Developer
|Job Category||Software Engineering|
Our client is an ambitious space company in the satellite market who are currently recruiting a permanent Java Backend Software Engineer to work with the satellite operations team.
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join the growing innovation team. You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the satellite operations platform, a modern highly scalable cloud-based platform to operate the space and ground segment of satellite constellations. You will work in a multinational DevOps team, and participate in defining, designing, implementing, documenting, testing and releasing new features.
The Backend Software Engineer is responsible for activities such as:
- Full software development lifecycle.
- Creating technical architecture, programming, documenting, creating unit-tests, testing, releasing, troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Working as part of our DevOps team, collaborating with colleagues on code reviews, continuous improvement and enforcement of coding best practices.
We expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- Experience in OO development and design patterns.
- Knowledge of microservices and web technologies
- Experience in unit and integration testing.
- Good technical, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in one of the following domains: automation, planning systems, rules engines, data analytics.
- Quick learner of new technologies.
- Working experience in Agile / Scrum / DevOps teams.
- Results-driven mindset with analytical skills and the ability to innovate.
Please apply NOW for more information!