Project Manager (Space)
|Job Category||Project Management|
Our client designs and manufactures innovative mechanical and electromechanical equipment for the space industry and we are recruiting an experienced space industry Project Manager to join their international team.
- Supervise technical, administrative, and financial project management for satellites and launcher onboard and ground equipment.
- Support offers to cost for our future projects.
- In charge of internal reporting (quality/costs/deadline).
- Coordinate design purchases, subcontracting, testing, packing, and shipping to clients.
- A decisive role in the relationship with clients and internal coordination.
Required experience and education:
- A Master’s degree in mechanics, structures or materials.
- Strong technical culture, which understands clients’ needs, then position and optimize the design.
- Experience in writing technical and administrative documentation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in space engineering and in an equivalent position.
- Be able to demonstrate great autonomy, initiative and efficiency in achieving objectives by optimizing the resources.
- You have a perfect command of the MS-Office pack software and you familiar with ERP programs.
- Periodically bring together your multidisciplinary teams to stimulate and converge towards the objectives of your projects.
- You are fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
- You are able to travel in-country and overseas (around 20 % of you working time).
What we offer:
- Long track record of steady growth, every day new projects and great challenges.
- Dynamic international working environment.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and innovation mindset encouraged.
- Stable company with long-term strategic development.
- Friendly atmosphere and teamwork.
- Modern, professional, bright and spacious premises.
- Intra and inter-company events.
Please apply NOW for more information!