Satellite Project Manager
|Job Category||Project Management|
Our client is an ambitious Space Company is looking for a Project Manager.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the growing innovation team. You will be responsible for managing several projects and work together with the company management. Some of our ongoing projects include ground segment system development, satellite missions, and several operations-as-a-service customers.
The Project Manager is responsible for activities such as:
- Manage the complete life-cycle of development, testing and delivery.
- Deliver reports to management and clients regarding progress, invoicing, and resources.
- Support staff management, such as on/offboarding, and office culture.
We expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- Several years of experience as Project Manager
- Experience in managing international teams in multinational organisations.
- Track-record of teamwork and getting the job done.
- Previous experience in the Space Industry
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Ability to innovate and continuous improvement
Please apply NOW for more information!